Heath Industrial concentrates on appraising the value of industrial and commercial equipment. Our clients are typically asset-based and commercial lenders, as well as private companies looking to ascertain the value of business assets.
We work with clients in the fields of:
- metal fabricating
- furniture industry
- plastics and rubber
- printing and binding
- food processing
- pharmaceuticals and chemicals
- construction and transportation
Our appraisals takes into account several factors that can influence value such as:
- New cost?
- Are like machines still in use?
- How easily can the items be removed from a plant?
- Does demand exist for the equipment?
- What’s the lead time for new equipment?
- Geographic location?
- Does the property present environmental problems?
- Is it associated with hazardous waste?
"Without the proper information, complied by professionals, you do not get an appraisal based on reliable data, you get a valuation based on academic guesswork. "
In addition, Heath Industrial works closely with our auction division to establish asset values. This is more fully explained in the auction / appraisal relationship. If you are in need of an appraisal, contact our appraisal division at 224-836-4700, or click here to contact us directly.